Workplace Health and Safety
Dezign Interiors takes Occupational Health and Safety seriously and understands the importance to our clients of maintaining a safe workplace whilst getting the job done in a timely and efficient manner. All staff attending site have completed and hold current General Induction for Construction Work (White Card.) Over the past three years, there have been no major incidents, insurance claims or significant time loss due to injury.
Dezign manage and minimise risks by complying with the Workplace, Health and Safety Policy standard AS/NZS 4801.
Dezign Interiors are committed to:
- Ensure workplace health and safety is an integral part of every managerial and supervisory responsibility.
- Ensure health and safety is considered in all our planning and work activities.
- Involve Dezign Interiors’ employees and subcontractors in decision-making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- Provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our work is conducted in the safest possible manner.
- Identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace with the primary aim of eliminating hazards completely or, alternatively, minimising their risks.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are thoroughly investigated to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure compliance with WHS legislation, codes of practice, Australian standards and other accepted guidelines.
- Ensure that effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees or subcontractors is initiated.